Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
- Coordinate supervisors and resolve issues that comes up in the course of production
- Coordinate preventive maintenance. repairs, services and replacements to maintain optimum performance.
- Manage all electrical systems in the factory to ensure optimum performance
The person must:
- have the ability to interpret electrical pneumatic diagrams
- have the knowledge of process control instrumentation
- have the knowledge of frequency control motor
- have Interpersonal, leadership and problem solving skills
- Five (5) O’ Level credits including Mathematics and English at not more than two sittings
- First degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Membership of Nigeria Society of Engineers (NSE)
- 5 years’ cognate experience in related industry
FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.